If you want to experience a nuru massage without having to go to a professional, there are a few things that you can do to prepare your own nuru gel and create a similar environment in your own home.
To make your own nuru gel, you will need:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of cornstarch
1/4 cup of slippery elm bark powder
1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
1/2 teaspoon of glycerin
A few drops of essential oil (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot over low heat, stirring frequently.
2. Once the mixture has thickened, remove from heat and let cool.
3. Once the gel has cooled, it is ready to use! Apply it generously to both yourself and your partner before getting started with your massage.
To create a similar environment to a professional spa, you will need:
1. A massage table or other flat surface that can comfortably accommodate both you and your partner
2. Towels or sheets to cover the surface
3. Relaxing music to set the mood
4. Dim lighting to create a more intimate atmosphere
5. candles (optional)
Once you have gathered all of your supplies, you are ready to begin! Start by having your partner lie down on the massage surface, then apply the nuru gel generously to their body. Once they are coated, you can begin the massage. Use your hands, arms, and bodyweight to provide a thorough and relaxing massage. Remember to focus on areas of tension and stress, and don’t hesitate to ask your partner if they have any specific areas that they would like you to focus on.
When you are finished, both you and your partner should feel relaxed and rejuvenated! If you enjoyed the experience, consider making it a regular part of your self-care routine.
Nuru massages can be a wonderful way to connect with your partner and deepen your intimacy. They are also an excellent way to relieve stress and tension, and can leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. If you want to enjoy all of the benefits of a professional massage without having to leave the comfort of your own home, consider giving nuru massages a try!